Shannon Bell will present for the Professional Liability Attorney Network (“PLAN”) Women’s Section on Venue and Jurisdiction Clauses on Wednesday, October 21st. Shannon will discuss boilerplate clauses in contracts, and how these often-overlooked terms can have a significant impact on litigation. The presentation will address choice of law, venue selection, and arbitration provisions, as well as COVID-19’s impact on force majeure clauses.
- Katherine Wright Named Chair of Denver Legal Marketing Association
- William Kelly Recognized in 27th Edition of the Best Lawyers in America
- Chanda Feldkamp Recognized in 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- William Kelly to Host PLAN Webinar on Virtual Lawyering
- Jazz Festing in Place 2021 on WWOZ