Shannon Bell will present for the Professional Liability Attorney Network (“PLAN”) Women’s Section on Venue and Jurisdiction Clauses on Wednesday, October 21st. Shannon will discuss boilerplate clauses in contracts, and how these often-overlooked terms can have a significant impact on litigation. The presentation will address choice of law, venue selection, and arbitration provisions, as well as COVID-19’s impact on force majeure clauses.
- Jazz Festing in Place 2021 on WWOZ
- Chanda Feldkamp Accepted to Join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Usaj Realty Partners with Denver Rescue Mission to Give Back to the Community
- Shannon Bell Presents at PLAN Women’s Event
- William Kelly Named to the Faculty of the Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Conference