Managing Partner of Kelly Law Partners, William Kelly, and Managing Director of Litigation at FedEx, Christopher Yost were pleased to present a complimentary webinar for the International Association of Defense Counsel (“IADC”). The webinar explored what types of facts lend themselves to winning arguments based on ascertainability and ascertainability-plus factors. It examined how some discovery and expert strategies help shape a record for ascertainability issues, and visited some of the recent COVID-19 class actions which lend themselves to strong certification challenges based on the ascertainability standard.
- Katherine Wright Named Chair of Denver Legal Marketing Association
- William Kelly Recognized in 27th Edition of the Best Lawyers in America
- Chanda Feldkamp Recognized in 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- William Kelly to Host PLAN Webinar on Virtual Lawyering
- Jazz Festing in Place 2021 on WWOZ