Managing Partner of Kelly Law Partners, William Kelly, and Managing Director of Litigation at FedEx, Christopher Yost were pleased to present a complimentary webinar for the International Association of Defense Counsel (“IADC”). The webinar explored what types of facts lend themselves to winning arguments based on ascertainability and ascertainability-plus factors. It examined how some discovery and expert strategies help shape a record for ascertainability issues, and visited some of the recent COVID-19 class actions which lend themselves to strong certification challenges based on the ascertainability standard.
- Jazz Festing in Place 2021 on WWOZ
- Chanda Feldkamp Accepted to Join International Association of Defense Counsel
- Usaj Realty Partners with Denver Rescue Mission to Give Back to the Community
- Shannon Bell Presents at PLAN Women’s Event
- William Kelly Named to the Faculty of the Rocky Mountain Intellectual Property & Technology Conference